Halloween Theme Cupcakes
The classic Cupcake with a spooky twist, perfect for 8!
Overall cooking time:
4oz Stork Margarine
4oz Casting Sugar
4oz Self-raising Flour
1. Take the softened margarine and place it in a deep bowl along with the sugar. Whisk the ingredients until it creates a light and fluffy mixture.
2. Now add the 2 eggs and mix.
3. Pour in flour and mix thoroughly until the mixture is smooth.
4. Place the cupcake cases into a backing tray.
5. Divide the mixture evenly into the cupcake cases.
6. Put mixture into a preheated oven and allow to bake for 30 minutes at 160°C.
7. Decorate cupcakes with the butter icing and decorate to please.